水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 5 October 2004

A deep thought...

A thought just flashed through my mind... Should I bother daerie less and slowly drift out of her life? It's a weird thought but I'm a weird aquarian after all. Somehow, I felt that I will her of her past which I want her to forget. She found what's she looking for liao le so I should just let her enjoy it... I feel that though she won't drift out of my life, don't ask me why, I just know that... I got that feeling that I will eventually drift out of her life de... I know I sound kinda despair here but it's just a deep thought that came to me today. It just popped up in my mind...

I hope daerie don't get angry or what after looking at the post. I don't want her to feel like she's selfish or those stuff that always make her sad... I will still 默默地守着 even if I faded out of her life... Maybe it's because I just don't know what's called 放 下..

It's a moment of thought. I am not breaking down so please don't worry about me. You guys got more important things to attend to...

ORiNz