Sleepless Night...
She did not blogged last nite, think she really hurt by me not trusting her enough. Daytime still can wear a mask but once reached my room, I just have no idea what to do. She need time to cool down so can only hope that she still look at my blog? I doubt so lah. I hurt her bad when I told myself that I won't let her get hurt.
Tossed and dreamt in bed last night. Nothing came except except flashback since I met her after I got my braces on. Maybe I can only explain myself here? Didn't exactly wanted to check on her in the first place but just went Baka's blog to see how he's getting over her. Then saw the entry that kinda freak me out a bit. Maybe I overreacted too much le but I thought I should be tell daerie the truth that I checked on her. She need to know that so we will have less conflicts in the future mah. But the fact that I didn't trusted her for a moment did not went down well...
There's reason why I always say don't qian jiu me so much. I know that you always 'you happy then I happy le' but that's not your own happiness. I want my daerie to have her own happiness...
XiaoZhen: Thanks for asking me if I want to go walk walk. It might help but I was waiting for her to reach home. Maybe when my mood is better than I go find u go walk walk bah...
Eunice: Thanks for coming to pei me at T18... Have to admit that I was trying to put up a brave front in front of you. My eyes are always looking out for her, that's why I can easily spot her from another building easily bah.
ORiN一直存在着...
Tossed and dreamt in bed last night. Nothing came except except flashback since I met her after I got my braces on. Maybe I can only explain myself here? Didn't exactly wanted to check on her in the first place but just went Baka's blog to see how he's getting over her. Then saw the entry that kinda freak me out a bit. Maybe I overreacted too much le but I thought I should be tell daerie the truth that I checked on her. She need to know that so we will have less conflicts in the future mah. But the fact that I didn't trusted her for a moment did not went down well...
There's reason why I always say don't qian jiu me so much. I know that you always 'you happy then I happy le' but that's not your own happiness. I want my daerie to have her own happiness...
XiaoZhen: Thanks for asking me if I want to go walk walk. It might help but I was waiting for her to reach home. Maybe when my mood is better than I go find u go walk walk bah...
Eunice: Thanks for coming to pei me at T18... Have to admit that I was trying to put up a brave front in front of you. My eyes are always looking out for her, that's why I can easily spot her from another building easily bah.
ORiN一直存在着...
