水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 30 September 2004

Gloom...

Just reached home moments ago after loitering around Yishun for 2+ hrs. Heavy heart, gloomy sky, endless drizzle... Basically, she asked me to give her some time. Other than waiting, I don't know what else to think of. She sure hates me now... I think my jealousy is still not curbed even after that cold war with Eunice.

Just came up with an excuse and rushed to SP to find daerie... Don't know if I can still call her daerie anot or Iris or juz her... I waited for her outside her nxt class venue. She came and said give her more time. I don't know how to react so just waited outside. I kinda leaned against the wall, wind up and fell into a daze. By the time I realised it, she's gone liao le. Think she didn't notice me when she headed for the lift bah.

Eunice then came and talked a bit with her then I saw her far far away on the next building. I guess I am still quite good at anticipating where she is bah. We sat aside from each other then I passed her her comic and she passed me a sweet. My mood went up a bit then surged down after she said she's leaving sch. Dunno go where but will be home by 8pm. She left then I left after a while. Then wu yi zi jian saw her took out her fone to sms. I know I was wrong but people around me keep saying that she's wrong as well.

I don't know why. I found out the thingy about the fone call in the morning so obviously she don't have time to tell me yet mah. I know she will tell me when I met her de but somehow the knowledgement of the news was disturbing to me. So I went to tell her that I saw Baka's blog. Things kinda went pretty downhill from there.

Anyway, I went club for a while then went back to Yishun liao le. Loitered around in the drizzle then took bus to Yishun library. Dunno what to do so just take a book and read loh. 2 hrs of loitering, 2 hrs of her face, her words, the places we went, the past few days flashed through my mind. Don't know what's wrong with me but I took out the hp and smsed her. Don't know how to continue from here liao le... Tears welling up, I think. I thought I could tear after JunTing and here it goes again. I supposed I can only cry in the comforts of my room and bed bahz...

ORiN`rEgRets