我们欢呼, 我们歌唱...
hahaha... Juz now scrolling through the archives. Saw the entry on the Pri Sch gathering and the primary school song start ringing through my mind liao. It's such a nice song loh and somehow my pri sch song is in Chinese de. Maybe coz my pri sch was a Chinese sch bahz...
Juz gave the URL to this place to XueFeng Maria... One more person into my private circles of grumblings liao le. Last nite slept quite late so damn sleepy at the moment. Sianzation... Friday is coming and that's 2 more teeth coming out. Wondering how am I going to eat beef with holes on both side of my jaws. Porridge liao le, I think...
Got time then come update again...
-ORiN of ORiNity
Juz gave the URL to this place to XueFeng Maria... One more person into my private circles of grumblings liao le. Last nite slept quite late so damn sleepy at the moment. Sianzation... Friday is coming and that's 2 more teeth coming out. Wondering how am I going to eat beef with holes on both side of my jaws. Porridge liao le, I think...
Got time then come update again...
-ORiN of ORiNity
