I knew it...
I knew it before my attachment that I am going to miss out a lot on my poly cliques, frenz and club stuff. I am trying to keep it to the minimum, the less I missed out, the better... Especially for XiaoZhen and JingYing, I didn't expect to miss out that much of their lives. A bit angry with myself that I am not around for them when they needed someone. It sucks! And bloody Francis still busy going out with tingz on Sunday to see fireworks... ^_^" I really think I need to spend some time with those 2 gals liao. They seem to be going through some sorta emotional change liao le bahz, perhaps that's what usually happen during yr 2. It happened to me, I became more balanced, more focused on what I want and in general, much more tired. A tough but fulfilling year for me, I got to make new frenz in XiaoZhen and JingYing as they stormed into my quiet and bluish world of the moon. So much Yang Guang... ^_^"
I am going to have a long weekend this week so I think I may be going sch to visit them on Fri bahz and hope that we finally can hang out together in their 3rd home this weekend. They are busy during the weekends most of the time so not always possible.
Perhaps I will juz let the rein on the ORiNity loose and make it public...
Perhaps... Perhaps... Perhaps...
ORiNz
I am going to have a long weekend this week so I think I may be going sch to visit them on Fri bahz and hope that we finally can hang out together in their 3rd home this weekend. They are busy during the weekends most of the time so not always possible.
Perhaps I will juz let the rein on the ORiNity loose and make it public...
Perhaps... Perhaps... Perhaps...
ORiNz
