水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 20 July 2004

Bloggin From Work

Hahaha! I am blogging from work again. At least not that boring when I blogged mah. Stuck to the seat for the whole day is not all that fun. ^_^" Juz now SMSed HuiZheng & JingYing, we going to meet up on Friday to go Queensway buy shoes. hahaha! My Trail covered shoes cannot make it liao... By the way, in case some of you noticed that my tagboard got some new people posting, they are actually posting from my webbie, not here. hahaha! I was lazy to create a new tagboard mah...

Anyway, I found a good website for everyone juz now. It stands for Web Based MSN. Power rite?
WBMSN -=> www.wbmsn.net

Now can go onto MSN from my workplace liao le. You guys oso can access it in sch. Muz come online when u guys got the chance wor. ^_^V Blogged till here liao bah... I going back to debugging of my application liao.

ORiNz