Eh... What's Shagger than Shagged?
The usual things as everyday. Wake up, go work, come back, use computer, sleep and the cycle continues. I can't believe it sia, working life is quite boring except for Sat and Sun. That means I only got 2 days a week to do things I want to do. Too little time loh... Hopefully I can get a slacker job when I get out of NS. Good pay and less work will be good. ^_^"
Past few days juz chatting online with frenz when I see them or juz watching my reruns of Friends. I hinted tingz and she hinted back, we will still be stopping at being close frenz. Kinda disappointed since she's one of my bigger crush... ^_^"
Boring boring boring... ORiNz
Past few days juz chatting online with frenz when I see them or juz watching my reruns of Friends. I hinted tingz and she hinted back, we will still be stopping at being close frenz. Kinda disappointed since she's one of my bigger crush... ^_^"
Boring boring boring... ORiNz
