It's been a while...
It's been a while since a last blogged. Sorry lah, guy & gals... I was a bit too busy with my attachment life and already having difficulty having enough rest liao. Working at HSBC is not much difference from Inspireo Media, still have to wake up early but still it is not that bad lah.
Sat was Enthu Dunkies which was quite fun especially at nite when we had a small 3rd home dinner... It's really nice to be back in school and hanging around with club people. Seeing Sel, Helen, Hao² and the rest at club was kinda nice. I didnt know that I missed those guys that much during attachment. Then Sel start telling me stories of her missing wallets and handphones again. hahaha! That gal juz can't remember where she kept her stuff... hahaha! 3rd home is referring to HuiZheng & JingYing loh since we all live quite near and oso in the north. Eunice oso counted bahz but she lived too far away liao le. XueFengz oso counted? She oso lived north but always lazy or too sianz to come over to 3rd home. hahaha! kk... Straying liao le... Back to the dinner, we had dinner at BLK 900+ there. The auntie taking our drinks said our business very good to do, all the orders all same 1... hahaha! We didnt even noticed that at first until she said that. All eat meepok, drink tae beng and popiah for dessert. ^_^" Kinda fun and the meepok was good. After that go walk walk at Northpoint then walked JingYing to the MRT.
Next morning oso quite high. Woke up and slacked a bit in my room while reading my newly arrived novel. Guardian of the West, book 1 of the Malloreon series, newly shipped in from England. hahaha! I a bit siao rite? Read the book several times liao still go buy, England somemore. It's a first edition, I believe. Now waiting for 3 more to arrive from England, think will be here before the week is out.
Life's tiring till now. Not much chance to catch up on my sleep since the exam period last sem. Had a few days of rest then started to work at Inspireo Media liao. I got a feeling that I going to burn inside out soon. hahaha! ^_^" Now still at work but superiors are having meeting so slack off a bit loh. It's better than nothing mah. I think I really need a new pair of covered shoes, my Trail shoes are totally falling apart liao. I doubt my hammies even want to go into that pair to play. ^_^" Yah, whoever wants hammies please let me know, k? I got a couple to give away. They are brother and sister and they dont fight. ^_^"
Long time since I grumbled this much liao le so think this is enough liao bahz. Attachment gives me not much chance to talk or grumble so... hahaha! Everyone please take carez wor!
XiaoZhen & JingYing: Juz take carez and stay cheerful! Don't study too hard wor... ;p
Eggie: Long time no contact liao le... Got time drop a sms leh... ^_^"
Lynn: Os coming liao so why are you still staring the the screen? *toot*
Eunice: Braces taken down liao so please... Keep smiling... ^_^V
The rest in case I forgot who have access here: Take carez! May the ORiN be with you...
ORiNz
Sat was Enthu Dunkies which was quite fun especially at nite when we had a small 3rd home dinner... It's really nice to be back in school and hanging around with club people. Seeing Sel, Helen, Hao² and the rest at club was kinda nice. I didnt know that I missed those guys that much during attachment. Then Sel start telling me stories of her missing wallets and handphones again. hahaha! That gal juz can't remember where she kept her stuff... hahaha! 3rd home is referring to HuiZheng & JingYing loh since we all live quite near and oso in the north. Eunice oso counted bahz but she lived too far away liao le. XueFengz oso counted? She oso lived north but always lazy or too sianz to come over to 3rd home. hahaha! kk... Straying liao le... Back to the dinner, we had dinner at BLK 900+ there. The auntie taking our drinks said our business very good to do, all the orders all same 1... hahaha! We didnt even noticed that at first until she said that. All eat meepok, drink tae beng and popiah for dessert. ^_^" Kinda fun and the meepok was good. After that go walk walk at Northpoint then walked JingYing to the MRT.
Next morning oso quite high. Woke up and slacked a bit in my room while reading my newly arrived novel. Guardian of the West, book 1 of the Malloreon series, newly shipped in from England. hahaha! I a bit siao rite? Read the book several times liao still go buy, England somemore. It's a first edition, I believe. Now waiting for 3 more to arrive from England, think will be here before the week is out.
Life's tiring till now. Not much chance to catch up on my sleep since the exam period last sem. Had a few days of rest then started to work at Inspireo Media liao. I got a feeling that I going to burn inside out soon. hahaha! ^_^" Now still at work but superiors are having meeting so slack off a bit loh. It's better than nothing mah. I think I really need a new pair of covered shoes, my Trail shoes are totally falling apart liao. I doubt my hammies even want to go into that pair to play. ^_^" Yah, whoever wants hammies please let me know, k? I got a couple to give away. They are brother and sister and they dont fight. ^_^"
Long time since I grumbled this much liao le so think this is enough liao bahz. Attachment gives me not much chance to talk or grumble so... hahaha! Everyone please take carez wor!
XiaoZhen & JingYing: Juz take carez and stay cheerful! Don't study too hard wor... ;p
Eggie: Long time no contact liao le... Got time drop a sms leh... ^_^"
Lynn: Os coming liao so why are you still staring the the screen? *toot*
Eunice: Braces taken down liao so please... Keep smiling... ^_^V
The rest in case I forgot who have access here: Take carez! May the ORiN be with you...
ORiNz
