水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 22 August 2004

Chongfu...

10 days neber really update liao but actually wanted to update but always forget or no time... I wrote down some of the bits and pieces of a entry on my bus ride home from my dental appointment on 16 Aug...

16 Aug 2004
Maybe XiaoZhen was right, I should be better to my parents. They did after all brought me to this world and I did screwed up my mama's figure. ^_^" Papa's bday coming so we went out to eat at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Think mama lazy to prepare steamboat for 4 persons liao bah...

Went Alexandra Hospital earlier for my dental appointment and got my x rays done. Today along 120 bucks liao and my package total up is about 3400 bucks. ^_^" Then the bomb was dropped, dentist say wisdom teeth die die have to take out 1... sianz½... Think XueFeng will be shell shocked...

Back to present... Woke up to my mama's unreasonable demands again... Ask me and my sis to fold clothes that she's working on. I see all same colour so juz stack together loh. Then finish liao she then say it's all different. OMG! All mixed inside liao then she say... Then still say got differences when we can't even see that. *toot*

Yesterday went meet up with my Primary school mates... Quite fun loh but everyone kinda detached except for the gals bahz. The closest person I know I think is XiuWei liao coz more contact with her loh. As for the rest, only the guys still quite close bahz... Still got a lot of things to catch up on. Then we went KBox after I psychoed them to go coz bucked up with XiuWei to psycho them to go... hahaha!

After KTV yishun pple took cab back loh coz XiuWei rushing home. Then online at nite then KianLeong started asking me if I am interested in XiuWei anot... blah blah blah... Too long to type all here but more or less say it's yes-no. I am juz not ready to start wooing gals bahz...

So much for now... ORiNz