水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 6 September 2004

After a long absence...

Hmm... I think I kinda keep giving bloggin a pass since the last post. Growing lazier and lazier liao le hor? Actually it is due to me being shagger and shagger lah... hahaha! Crap! I am fine, quite healthy and exercising again. So long neber do push ups and lift dumbbells liao le so past few days quite sore after that. I will juz summarize this weekend bah, coz lazy to dig into my brain.

Friday went to do my 1st extraction of my teeth. Both teeth were on my right. First time see dentist use reusable syringe wor and she gave me 9 shots of it. Duhz... Drank too much milk in the past liao le coz dentist say I drink milk then teeth veri strong. Can see that she had a super hard time pulling my teeth out. hahaha! In the end, it was bleeding quite jialat but I insisted on going back sch to visit Ying and Zhen.

Sat went back sch in the afternoon to help Zhen paint the AGM banners. Turned out to be quite fun lah but after a while went to talk to the stoning Maria. I thought she was going to turn back into a rock at that moment. Lame me... hahaha! Then played my CD and juz listen to the songs and HaoHao crapping and disturbing of the freshies loh. After that went dinner with Northlanders and some freshies. Reached home to start moving my computer into my room. I don't know that my small cupboard is as light as it looks wor. By the time I finished, it's around 1+am liao le then surf a bit then go sleep liao le...

Sun was the best day of the weekend le. Woke up and climbed into my cosy armchair and played a bit before I go Yishun MRT to pick up JingYing XueFeng... Both late! Duhz... See what I mean when I say being early is no use? Whenever I come early, pple will still be late so it's better to be a bit late. hahaha! Anyway, XiaoZhen joined us after she came back from the market. Watched the last 10 eps of Dear Boys. That 10 eps were very exciting wor, even for me who already watched it once liao le. Still can blood-stirring as the last time. hahaha! I think it is time to burn Dear Boys into my CD-Rs for safekeeping liao le. hahaha! After that we watched 'I am Sam' by XueFeng's request. It's a rerun for me but still as tear-jerking for me bah though no tear actually come out. The same cannot be said for XueFeng who flowed like a small river? hahaha! It's a touching show after all and it's a definite classic for me. To be stored in my computer for runs after runs. ^_^"

After they all left, I went to tidy my room a bit then start doing my web design again coz Lester set a 10.30pm deadline for me though I didn't manage to finish the 1st design. 2nd design don't need much changes so I completed that and sent it to him. Will be doing the 1st design tonite bah and hopefully got enough inspiration to do a good job. Creativity is juz something that comes and goes for me. Duhz...

Today at work still as sianzation as usual loh. Tonite most prob need to go my room to write my logbook so tml can let ML sign liao le loh. Quite a few things to do tonite siaz... Wonder if I can really finish them up. hahaha! And guess what? I managed to keep typing for the past 20min without even a sign of stopping wor. Power!

Thinking of giving XueFeng access to this place coz she's been a good fren and she definitely got a super big heart to tahan all my suanings. Tonite got see her then give her the URL to this sacred and secret world of mine where the grumblings echoes on and on for the past yr or so. This week is their holidays so maybe I can see more of them online to chat with me hor? Hope so, hope so...

-ORiN of ORiNity...