水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 10 July 2004

Friends

Today simply slack at home, in front of my computer watching Friends and playing Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus. Finished season 3 juz now which I find is funnier than both season 1 & 2. Karen messaged to pospone the date with her this morning coz her ex got some problems so she cleared out her day for him. So, Thurs going to watch Spiderman 2 or Windstruck with her. Then SiHan posponed the bball session to tml morning which I now not that keen liao coz so damn tired. Tml going down Sim Lim Square to buy a CD-RW and maybe a gadget loh. My pay totals up about 700+ and will clear on Tue morning so borrow from my mother 1st loh.

Monday is my attachment liao le and kinda excited about it. I just hope I don't screw up on the first day. I thinking of sleeping earlier tonite, say after blogging and watching 1 more ep of Friends season 4. Working for Lester for the past weeks was stressful but fulfilling since I learned quite a bit so definitely worth all the scoldings. hahaha! ^_^"

Today ended being very slack for me since weather is so cool and nothing to do so I simply did nothing then kill any brain cells. I am slack to the point that I don't even want to work on my webbie design. ORiNity can wait... For now, it's sleep tight and cool weather for the nite... ^_^"

ORiN outz...