水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 6 July 2004

Pengz...

What the *toot*? JingYing having problems lately I oso dunno. Somehow, working everyday seem to dull my senses a lot. I didn't even observed that she's sad. Fuck lah! Super careless of me loh... Thought all along that she's juz overworked then I managed to miss one hell of a blog post of hers. Now feeling quite pissed with myself liao... Fucking unobservant... *toot*

Somehow I getting more and more dense in the brains liao... Shit siaz... All the brain cells used on work then no cells to think of my own stuff. Fucking bu shuang with myself liao... Fuck fuck fuck! Busy working till close frenz die I oso dont know lidat. Mentally, I feeling a stress in my head coz I sleep late and wake up early all the time. Then my work is not slack work but brain cell shelling job... Killing brain cells at the veri fast rate... -_-"

ORiNzzz... super tu lan + pek chek...