Tired...
Past few days neber blog at all coz I am tired and working OT most of the time. ^_^" Wed went Sentosa with club people then HuiZheng and JingYing came up with a reason when we were strolling the beach. They said me and Eunice always quarrel coz she's always not there while the 3 of us are always together. ^_^" Quite true, I supposed but I no longer want to bicker with her liao...
Working for Lester is really hard work sia... I had to do a lot of new stuff and learn them as well. It's good to learn new things but I always end up not having enough time to finish the projects he gave me. Maybe I will get faster as I become more experienced. The situations I encountered now are my first time so hopefully next time won't hit those problems liao.
Tml going to work in the morning, which is so damn sianz... I don't like going back on Sat... Tml oso got Sel's housewarming but have to work in the morning so I meeting HuiZheng at Dhoby Ghaut instead loh.
July came so I think I going to get my pay soon and everyone else is going back to sch except me who is going for ITP. Going to start missing everyone liao le...
ORiN outz...
Working for Lester is really hard work sia... I had to do a lot of new stuff and learn them as well. It's good to learn new things but I always end up not having enough time to finish the projects he gave me. Maybe I will get faster as I become more experienced. The situations I encountered now are my first time so hopefully next time won't hit those problems liao.
Tml going to work in the morning, which is so damn sianz... I don't like going back on Sat... Tml oso got Sel's housewarming but have to work in the morning so I meeting HuiZheng at Dhoby Ghaut instead loh.
July came so I think I going to get my pay soon and everyone else is going back to sch except me who is going for ITP. Going to start missing everyone liao le...
ORiN outz...
