水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 29 May 2004

No Moodz...

Basically is not much mood since yesterday but see HuiZheng and JingYing usually forget my problems liao... Both my super good daus/close frenz... HuiZheng, the damn good laughing machine/joker... JingYing, my eveready listener... Today end up no need to work coz Lester no time to sit in to train me but tml he sure can train me. So, I went club instead to do logistics stuff. Think I will be really busy when FO Camp starts. Hope I can cope well with my job...

Basically earned myself a cold shoulder for not knowing WHY which makes me moody, coz I need to think and think and think what the heck I did wrong. Can't be juz the 'a bit off' suaning at the photo taking session that caused her to storm off bahz... Vincent thought that I may be that final trigger to a series of bad stuff that happened to her bah coz her face that nite was kinda black black. Asked her okay anot, she juz nodded... So, I am suay to the core to step right on the cat's tail when a dozen others pissed it off liao... Then now I kena scratched and clawed by it... ^_^" What a metaphor... She hates cats...

She stormed off half way and I went after her. Chin San came after me and gave me a parting shot before he went into the mall. 'What did you do to her?' That's kinda triggered my moodiness bah. Kinda left me thinking which I still trying to find out desparately coz I dont think she's so easily pissed off after all that disturbing from Chin San. I am definitely not the worst bahz... What the... That parting shot even worse... Maybe it's coz since I know that Chin San wants to woo her then I a bit DiAo~!~ liao... Kinda finding fault with whatever he's doing when I normally will overlook those small details. I seem very emotion driven right? But I think when comes to work, I am quite critical leh. Perfectionist? Maybe...

So damn haiz sia... If lidat how am I going to talk to her about work stuff when what I am saying is not even going in... Sianz... Cant be I use my authority to step over her bah which I think it a bit of abuse of power though I dont like people carrying an attitude problem when working. It's like 'What the hell! This is work and you bring in personal stuff and emotions...', sure will affect efficiency 1 loh... Haiz... See how bahz... If cannot tahan liao then let Helen or KaiWei settle stuff with me... Meanwhile, I will juz ask someone else instead when I want answers.

ORiN outz...