Freedom!
That's what I enjoy the most. Juz back from the MC Camp which is kinda tiring since it's right after the exams but I am still happy with it. As usual, everyone is super tired... The first day was kinda short for me since I only reached at 8+pm when the BBQ is about to start. Lester drove me there and shun bian briefed me on the expectations for me when working for him. Hope I am up to it! ^_^" The second day was the LOTR exhibition, it's damn cool. The effects so nice, though I kinda knew beforehand that almost everything is digitally created. XueFeng was so stunned coz she thought that the Helm's Deep scene is done with 10k extras... hahaha! I think most people is impressed when they saw the people creating the Shire on a piece of farmland in New Zealand... Damn cool hor?
After lunch went Science Centre walk walk a bit before I went back to the LOTR coz I havent finish the MovieWorld part which is the Makings of LOTR. Then saw Eunice with a long long chao ta face then pull her in then show up around to cheer her up loh. Then went to the special effects part then quite fun. I think she went a bit high on the paper animation and the 3D thrill ride. Then she told me what happened loh but nvm lah... She cheered up quite a bit after that... I think... ^_^" During exhibition, I asked her if she like the Evenstar necklace then she say go steal it for me lah... hahaha! Lame... It's a star leh... Wait till I die then shun bian pluck it down for her when I go up loh... ^_^"
Then went back to the MovieWorld to continue with my LOTR. Then oso had a bit of small talk here and there with Eunice and XueFeng oso lah... I chatty mah, cannot izzit? hahaha! Now feeling a bit hungry liao... hahaha! See how bah, maybe later go cook... ^_^" Tml still got a Interview at Kranji to go to. It's for my ITP then need to wear formal + tie... sianz... Tml I want to go club 1 leh... sianz rite? Think I juz fold up and take off my tie when I go find club pple loh... ^_^"
That's all liao le bah... I go sleep soon or maybe eat? hahaha! Outage...
After lunch went Science Centre walk walk a bit before I went back to the LOTR coz I havent finish the MovieWorld part which is the Makings of LOTR. Then saw Eunice with a long long chao ta face then pull her in then show up around to cheer her up loh. Then went to the special effects part then quite fun. I think she went a bit high on the paper animation and the 3D thrill ride. Then she told me what happened loh but nvm lah... She cheered up quite a bit after that... I think... ^_^" During exhibition, I asked her if she like the Evenstar necklace then she say go steal it for me lah... hahaha! Lame... It's a star leh... Wait till I die then shun bian pluck it down for her when I go up loh... ^_^"
Then went back to the MovieWorld to continue with my LOTR. Then oso had a bit of small talk here and there with Eunice and XueFeng oso lah... I chatty mah, cannot izzit? hahaha! Now feeling a bit hungry liao... hahaha! See how bah, maybe later go cook... ^_^" Tml still got a Interview at Kranji to go to. It's for my ITP then need to wear formal + tie... sianz... Tml I want to go club 1 leh... sianz rite? Think I juz fold up and take off my tie when I go find club pple loh... ^_^"
That's all liao le bah... I go sleep soon or maybe eat? hahaha! Outage...
