Stuffy~!~
It's god damn stuffy and warm these few nitez... Today neber go for training at Lester's place coz he busy so postponed. Then I went straight to school instead. Today's Eunice bday and she die die dont want to close her teary eyes. hahaha! So, hang the present behind her, wait for her to turn loh. Hope she likes the present bah. She asked to steal it for her so I decided that buying will be the better choice. hahaha!
Eunicez: Hope you enjoyed your bday wor... hahaha! You tmd dao & dao online loh. Got broadband like no use lidat... Next time dont find you chat liao le...
The stupid weather is knn hot. No wind or rain at all. My skin getting itchy somemore... I am someone who is afraid of excessive heat. So, turbo cannot tahan... I need my aircon and now thinking of moving my computer into my room for good. Better envirnment for me coz no need to be trapped in a room of warm and stuffy air. Tml going my gramps' place to help fix my cousins' computer then going KTV with PeiPei, PeiShan and her boyfren.
ORiN out...
Eunicez: Hope you enjoyed your bday wor... hahaha! You tmd dao & dao online loh. Got broadband like no use lidat... Next time dont find you chat liao le...
The stupid weather is knn hot. No wind or rain at all. My skin getting itchy somemore... I am someone who is afraid of excessive heat. So, turbo cannot tahan... I need my aircon and now thinking of moving my computer into my room for good. Better envirnment for me coz no need to be trapped in a room of warm and stuffy air. Tml going my gramps' place to help fix my cousins' computer then going KTV with PeiPei, PeiShan and her boyfren.
ORiN out...
