水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 21 May 2004

Heat...

The weather lately is so sucky. So warm, so hot and so humid... I don't like warm and humid weather at all, even if I am going to the beach. I like cloudy, cool and windy days, especially the type of weather before a storm or rain. Very windy, very cooling... I am not suited for warm weathers and my study room is worse, it's warm and stuffy nowadays. When I walk into my study, I can really feel the change in temperature! Kaoz... My papa finally went about cleaning the fan 'cooling' my study instead of gabbling when he's having his off days. ^_^" Think nowadays can communicate better with him liao bahz, coz I am drilling the idea of moving my computer into my room into his brain, must treat him better. hahaha!

5 days neber blog liao le coz I started working for Lester and it's tiring, don't have any mood to blog during that few days. Even JingYing sensed that I'm tired when I'm online. You're the best wor, lidat oso can sense it! I think I will rest and have fun during the camps bah... In the end, I neber go my class chalet coz F.O. Logistics got stuff to do. Then club need to clean up again. I got Eileen as my assistant coz YouWei is confirmed needed as a GL liao. (Nicez: Sorry lah! I oso don't want it to happen mah! Tried my best to prevent Vincent from robbing him liao le...) I found some time to get complete my future blog design as well as the pics. Hopefully, I can put them up soon...

Blogger changed their interface and layout liao and it looks so sucky loh. Kaoz... It now looks so kiddish and I have to change to the new style of posting liao. It's like taking a step backwards coz the old style of posting was better. Now, it simply sucks! I thinking of changing to a new host liao le, partly coz blogspot so popular, always kena leaked.

ORiN outz...