2 To Go! ^_^"
Yesterday's DEUI was simply fucked up. What many people went to contcentrate on did not even come out for a single questions. For me, I did not study at all till like 1pm loh. Damn slack but I think I don't really care about the principles in design bah. It's juz some theories that some 'reputable' big-shots came up with and said that all designs are based on them. Shit them... Isn't designing based on creativity? omg!
Juz now managed to confirm with Lester that I will be working for his company after the exams. Pay wise haven't confirm with him yet but working hours quite flexible since he's the boss. ^_^" I will be working full time from 9am - 6pm in a office. Not bad wor... ^_^" The office is in Raffles Place so ideal sia... Coz I chose to work in office rather than home, reason? My study dont have air-con, office sure will have... hahaha! ^_^"
Tue still got my IMKT paper which my lecturer told me to aim for A. ^_^" Not bad lah but I am fine with a B. hahaha! Updated my design slightly and moved the gallery link to the sidebar. Added Huizheng's blog as well as ShareConnector, which is my source for movies, softwares and games at the moment.
Outage...
Juz now managed to confirm with Lester that I will be working for his company after the exams. Pay wise haven't confirm with him yet but working hours quite flexible since he's the boss. ^_^" I will be working full time from 9am - 6pm in a office. Not bad wor... ^_^" The office is in Raffles Place so ideal sia... Coz I chose to work in office rather than home, reason? My study dont have air-con, office sure will have... hahaha! ^_^"
Tue still got my IMKT paper which my lecturer told me to aim for A. ^_^" Not bad lah but I am fine with a B. hahaha! Updated my design slightly and moved the gallery link to the sidebar. Added Huizheng's blog as well as ShareConnector, which is my source for movies, softwares and games at the moment.
Outage...
