水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 6 May 2004

Examz Ending...

One more paper left on Fri only which is NMA. It's 60% so muz pia a bit coz my test I didnt do too well, juz passed only so cannot slack. This sem hopefully dont have any Ds. ^_^" Fri after exam then going to start camp at nitez liao, got BBQ somemore. Then camp till Sun afternoon, after that got FO meeting. ^_^" Then Mon going Lester's office to work if not wrong, havent confirm anything with him yet coz he always neber reply my ICQ messages.

If can work then will have money to spend for the holidays liao. My computer will be in for some upgrades to keep it up to date and fast. ^_^" Preferably can upgrade the old old CPU which I bought back in Sec3 or Sec4, the monitor and replace the damn spoilt CD-RW. I thinking of changing to a LCD monitor so can write at my computer table without turning here and there. Even better is to move the computer into my room lah, then it will be fantastic liao le. ^_^"

These few days I playing a new game called Knight Online which I find quite fun and the graphics quite good oso. Then as usual, I watching my animes and latest videos will be the Sailor Moon Live Action. It's not an anime but a drama but real people. I find the Sailor Mars super chio and got character. The Sailor Moon simply not cute but act cute and not chio at all which is a letdown loh. Supposed to be the most chio of all then end up lidat. ^_^" The story quite nice lah coz it is following the anime with some modern twists.

That's all for tonite liao... ORiN out...