水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 5 February 2004

Slackazation...

Slack, slack and slack... hahaha... Now doing my DEUI project... Btw, DEUI stands for Design for User Interface... ^_^" I doing the compilation and editing of the whole report. So far it is 8 pages liao le... Then still got 2 bigger parts that I havent added in yet... Dominic requested stunts so I am still brain storming for some new, unique, rare and superb ideas for my recommendations... It's my speciality when doing projects leh... I always choose to be editor and compiler... Then I oso choose to be do recommendations for the reports...

Going to pon both my lectures today... Going to go for my SDT prac at 4pm... Sianz... I don't like that lecturer loh... Look so ancient and so naggy... She treats us like kids... OMG! I hate that the most... I prefer lecturers that sees us as equals and friendly towards us and believe in our ability to do the things he/she assigned us. Juz leave the comments till when we ask him/her to review our project or wat lah... One good example is Mr Clarence and Miss HoFM... They rocks loh... Maybe Miss Ho said a bit too much of 'Very worrying' liao le loh... Maybe Clarence a bit biased against other groups so treat my group super good coz he thinks highly of us... hahaha!

That's all for now... Think I going to ask ZhiCheng out for KTV someday since he going to prac for talentine... hahaha! Back to projects! ^_^"

爱的痛了 痛的哭了 哭的累了 矛盾心里总是强求...
劝自己要放手 闭上眼让你走 烧掉日记重新来过...