Shagged...
Wen QingShan's house last night... Quite a lot of people went but most went home rather early. In the end only got one Year 1 left, Eunice loh, who else... She seem troubled though... We didn't say hi when we saw each other but at least she got answer when I asked her things a few more times... ^_^" Hope time can heal the stabs I gave her... Someitmes juz can't help wondering how's is she getting on nowadays... Last night neber play mahjong so only played some cards with them, played a bit of PS2 as well... Then sit on sofa to rot then gradually dozed off... By the time I woke up, its 6am lidat liao... ^_^"
Going to AMK later to buy a Digital Cam... ^_^V Next time can carry around to take pics liao le... hahaha! omg! Last night the bball court night sky was damn nice but too bad, it lasted only for a short while. When I went with them to go buy food at GV, the clouds are out again else they will have a sightful of it... Tml going to work afternoon shift then monday maybe going Fatty's house...
Going to AMK later to buy a Digital Cam... ^_^V Next time can carry around to take pics liao le... hahaha! omg! Last night the bball court night sky was damn nice but too bad, it lasted only for a short while. When I went with them to go buy food at GV, the clouds are out again else they will have a sightful of it... Tml going to work afternoon shift then monday maybe going Fatty's house...
