Sabrination?
Die die oso didn't know that Sabrina can write songs and I was classmates with her for 4 years... hahaha! Maybe coz we not in the same clique. Simple webbie but I think the attractive part is the songs. Too bad only got lyrics but no music lidat... Even if got I oso cannot hear it coz I am a music idiot...
Tml going my paternal side then can go home liao but planning to go watch movie with Cyrene and WeiLun they all... Long time neber see this bunch of cousins liao le... ^_^" Finally tidied up my room a bit now look much tidier liao le... Today ponned whole day to slack at home... I got new bed sheets and they are blue! ^_^"
Neber mentioned that we went Kbox on Monday then turbo sing and sing... Sing and sing for 4 hours lidat but my voice can only sing slow songs... Then somemore nowadays mood oso down down lidat so I all sing slow songs... Now then I know my singing not bad leh but I can't recognise some words only... ^_^" Fatty say I see Mayday's Chun Zhen nice sia... hahaha! omg!
Chatted a bit with Eunice juz now but can't seem to sort out anything... Only miracle can save me bah... Haiz... She's bu shuang over my post about the 2-min fone call... Haiz... My online diary of coz write my feelings since she not happy over then suan le loh... I am not going to delete any posts anymore... Haiz... I wonder if time really can heal all wounds... If it's true, how long? I am over sensitive but I think she oso a bit over sensitive bah... But it's natural for gals to be sensitive... I feel that she took my sarcasm too hard liao le... I wasn't in the right mind at that moment... ^_^"
Tml going my paternal side then can go home liao but planning to go watch movie with Cyrene and WeiLun they all... Long time neber see this bunch of cousins liao le... ^_^" Finally tidied up my room a bit now look much tidier liao le... Today ponned whole day to slack at home... I got new bed sheets and they are blue! ^_^"
Neber mentioned that we went Kbox on Monday then turbo sing and sing... Sing and sing for 4 hours lidat but my voice can only sing slow songs... Then somemore nowadays mood oso down down lidat so I all sing slow songs... Now then I know my singing not bad leh but I can't recognise some words only... ^_^" Fatty say I see Mayday's Chun Zhen nice sia... hahaha! omg!
Chatted a bit with Eunice juz now but can't seem to sort out anything... Only miracle can save me bah... Haiz... She's bu shuang over my post about the 2-min fone call... Haiz... My online diary of coz write my feelings since she not happy over then suan le loh... I am not going to delete any posts anymore... Haiz... I wonder if time really can heal all wounds... If it's true, how long? I am over sensitive but I think she oso a bit over sensitive bah... But it's natural for gals to be sensitive... I feel that she took my sarcasm too hard liao le... I wasn't in the right mind at that moment... ^_^"
