Headache...
Having a slight headache now, maybe caused by my bolster bah... Tidying up my room juz now, removed my bolster's casing then kan a lot of cotton come out... WTH... My nose oso a bit runny liao le... Sianz½... Today ponned most of my lessons then go help Selina with her booth thingy... Chatted here and there with the pple on duty... They are RouHui, JunTing, Rebecca and Sel herself... Then heard from JunTing that her dream car cost 200k++... Win liao loh... Kaoz...
Then went club after duty but no one in there so I went Convention centre there see ZhiCheng and YouWei they all do work loh... Then Eunice came out from nowhere and I become 'glass' again... ^_^" Maybe I juz dont know how to start a conversation with her liao... Argh! Headache getting a bit worse... Stupid cotton... I got sensitive nose...
You guys have a great Chinese New Year bah... Take carez...
I added a new link to my sec sch classmate's Sabrina's webbie... There got some songs written by her... Definitely WanYi's piece of cake... You guys go visit as well loh...
Then went club after duty but no one in there so I went Convention centre there see ZhiCheng and YouWei they all do work loh... Then Eunice came out from nowhere and I become 'glass' again... ^_^" Maybe I juz dont know how to start a conversation with her liao... Argh! Headache getting a bit worse... Stupid cotton... I got sensitive nose...
You guys have a great Chinese New Year bah... Take carez...
I added a new link to my sec sch classmate's Sabrina's webbie... There got some songs written by her... Definitely WanYi's piece of cake... You guys go visit as well loh...
