K Ge Zi Wang...
A few days neber blog liao... CNY's so fast gone liao le... WanYi called me on the 2nd night of new year... Now then I know my fav toolkit is at her house coz that time forget to bring home when I fixing her computer... ^_^" Chatted a while with her before I went to sleep...
ChunKit this few days having some relationship problems but a bit quiet. Not as lame as usual, hope he will be back to usual asap... Today went ktv with ChunKit, Jimmy, Fatty and Newbie they all. Went to the new ktv at clementi... Sang my Chun Zhen again but still cannot figure out 2 words... hahaha... Too chim for me liao le bah... hahaha... Today somehow cannot sing till very high maybe coz I drinking milk tea... ^_^" I think I sing Eason's Shi Nian oso not bad leh... hahaha...
Jimmy and ChunKit always sing those older songs but those songs oso veri nice juz that I neber hear before... Then I sing those recent songs like Jay but Jay's songs all quite hard to sing loh... Think we got time will go K songs again bah... Now I know my voice can go higher than most guys but cannot go low... omg!
AiJia say she coming my house bai nian this fri when they coming Qing Shan's house... Seldom got pple come my house 1 but heng my room always quite neat and tidy... ^_^" This few days keep raining and so cold... Cooling sia but at night sleep a bit cold coz the fan is pointing at me... ^_^"
Signing off for today liao... Take carez gals...
ChunKit this few days having some relationship problems but a bit quiet. Not as lame as usual, hope he will be back to usual asap... Today went ktv with ChunKit, Jimmy, Fatty and Newbie they all. Went to the new ktv at clementi... Sang my Chun Zhen again but still cannot figure out 2 words... hahaha... Too chim for me liao le bah... hahaha... Today somehow cannot sing till very high maybe coz I drinking milk tea... ^_^" I think I sing Eason's Shi Nian oso not bad leh... hahaha...
Jimmy and ChunKit always sing those older songs but those songs oso veri nice juz that I neber hear before... Then I sing those recent songs like Jay but Jay's songs all quite hard to sing loh... Think we got time will go K songs again bah... Now I know my voice can go higher than most guys but cannot go low... omg!
AiJia say she coming my house bai nian this fri when they coming Qing Shan's house... Seldom got pple come my house 1 but heng my room always quite neat and tidy... ^_^" This few days keep raining and so cold... Cooling sia but at night sleep a bit cold coz the fan is pointing at me... ^_^"
Signing off for today liao... Take carez gals...
