Sayonara Solitaire
Downloading and watching the anime Chrno Crusade juz now and can say that it is a good anime. I like the ending song very much though it is in japanese but got translation below. Here's the URL to that song...
http://www.anycities.com/riva/Chrno%20Crusade%20Sayonara%20Solitaire.mp3
This is the translation:
It's because I think I love you
I get hurt, and...
I get confused...
I touch my cold cheek to you, and
My heart was born
I always miss you so much
To the point where I am at a loss of words
I love you
Kindness, how can I see it
Even as I hug you, I more strongly
Believe in your warm chest.
Good-bye Solitarie
Towards tomorrow...
The lyrics nice rite? I really think that the lyrics is nice... The music oso very nice... Another anime song into my collection... ^_^V
http://www.anycities.com/riva/Chrno%20Crusade%20Sayonara%20Solitaire.mp3
This is the translation:
It's because I think I love you
I get hurt, and...
I get confused...
I touch my cold cheek to you, and
My heart was born
I always miss you so much
To the point where I am at a loss of words
I love you
Kindness, how can I see it
Even as I hug you, I more strongly
Believe in your warm chest.
Good-bye Solitarie
Towards tomorrow...
The lyrics nice rite? I really think that the lyrics is nice... The music oso very nice... Another anime song into my collection... ^_^V
