Evaria...
Evaria... It's the name for my domain that I thought up when I was out in town with WanYi. Spent sometime with her chit chatting and wandering around Orchard area... The sky is rather cloudy tonite so cannot take pic of a starry starry night with LC33. Looks like Francis is a popular option for secret keeping and consoling... ^_^" So cannot blame me if I got that stressed look on my face... ^_^" Havent empty them onto the stars yet mah... Even the usually lark like dumbdumb|Yc oso sad sad today... Haiz... Chirpy WanYi oso lidat... Haiz Haiz Haiz... Somemore she's such a good, nice and close fren of mine... Someone I know will be there when I can't stand up on my own... How come a small gal like her can help me stand up back? Don't ask me, the stars dont even know why bah... Coz we kinda depends on each other for ears when we are down? ^_^"
Don't see her often but yet she's one of my closest fren... Rare rite? I suddenly feel that I grow up liao le... Especially after what happened with Eunice... Sometimes things can't be forced... If she wants me to fade out from her life, I will do that... Coz I am Francis... I dont have much purpose in life but to keep people happy... ^_^" Like ZhenFu, I juz hope that she can understand and forgive me 1 day bah... All I can let her know is that I grow up liao! ^_^V
People grow through their experiences in life and me included... This time I learn to not think too much and not to expect too much as well... Maybe I should remain like I was before, give and dont expect any return... Expecting any return is like I am expecting payment for something I have done as a fren, someone who likes that person, someone who carez... Thinking too much maybe not be what others may be thinking... ^_^"
Back to being a quiet Francis who's there observing, looking, seeing, hearing... Ready to help anytime... My bottomless pit for all sadness, tears and grieve is open for all... ^_^"
Dreamz & Starz...
Don't see her often but yet she's one of my closest fren... Rare rite? I suddenly feel that I grow up liao le... Especially after what happened with Eunice... Sometimes things can't be forced... If she wants me to fade out from her life, I will do that... Coz I am Francis... I dont have much purpose in life but to keep people happy... ^_^" Like ZhenFu, I juz hope that she can understand and forgive me 1 day bah... All I can let her know is that I grow up liao! ^_^V
People grow through their experiences in life and me included... This time I learn to not think too much and not to expect too much as well... Maybe I should remain like I was before, give and dont expect any return... Expecting any return is like I am expecting payment for something I have done as a fren, someone who likes that person, someone who carez... Thinking too much maybe not be what others may be thinking... ^_^"
Back to being a quiet Francis who's there observing, looking, seeing, hearing... Ready to help anytime... My bottomless pit for all sadness, tears and grieve is open for all... ^_^"
Dreamz & Starz...
