水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 18 February 2004

Slack?

Kinda slack today coz I ponned the whole day away... Reached school then go find CK and Jimmy at SPGG again but today no form at all... Eh... I juz felt something in my mouth then go and touch it... ^_^" I think my wisdom teeth are growing liao... omg! Last nite slept veri late coz I took a nap at 8+ then woke up onli at 11.30 lidat... hahaha!

Actually is woke by my 6100 coz Eunice called then I realised that she sent me 2 sms while I was sleeping... Then I called he on her hp loh... Talked a bit then put down liao... Can hear that she's down... Really down... Went club today she still okay okay but think it's a mask after all loh...

Went to A Do's school concert then went school liao le... Kinda feeling kinda shagged... ^_^"