Damn it loh...
Ponned quite a bit of my lessons today then reached school at around 2.30pm... Went to SPGG to find CK and Jimmy and played a set with them... Broke my record with 147... ^_^" Kinda a bit hot and fiery at the moment so come in to blog a bit coz this place is one of the places to cool down and sort my thoughts out. Unlike in the past, last time this place was the place where I shouted and screamed without any restrictions but now I prefer to think things through here instead... Went for my Internet Marketing prac but end up being a useless prac lesson coz lecturer was briefing us on Case Study 2 and commenting about the Case Study 1 that we handed up. Bumped into HuiZhen on Dover MRT platform then went home with her loh... We went to eat Mee Pok at 900+ there... hahaha! She told me that she gotta fail her test liao le... hahaha! Not again? hahaha... kk lah... I think no one can slack like me and still pass with decent enough grades? hahaha!
Tried to talk to Eunice a while ago on IRC... Actually is more like trying to get her to join my channel again loh... Then YouWei pte msg me not to msg her. I asked why and he said juz don't... He said that she's veri fan now so I asked him to pass her this message, 'so i am juz a vcd borrowing shop then? cannot talk, cannot communicate, cannot say anything except for borrowing of vcds?'. I know it's kinda fierce but was a bit sparked off... My fault there liao... Didn't managed to control my temper... Seem like I can't control my temper well online... Then YouWei oso like pissed oso but I see his away msg keep popping up then I oso a bit pissed liao le...
*** HiSaShI^M Is Away: i WiLl bE WaItInG 4 u EvEn u DuN aCcEpT Mi nOw...I wIlL WaIt 4 tHaT DaY 2 cUm
Not that I agree or don't agree with the sentence or what lah but more of him being illogical bah... Coz like whenever he fell in love, he oso say that sort of things leh... A bit unrealistic liao le loh... If ZhiHao is the one saying that, I sure believe coz he did mean it? ^_^" Wait for that day to come? Like heard b4 liao but always different gal? Aiya... Maybe it's my jealousy acting up bah... Kinda feel that he always set messages as though he is some victim of some ai qing da bei ju... Juz my personal opinion of him sometimes bah... He's a great guy but come to love affairs he's a bit lidat leh... Don't know why oso... Why he always down over such matters 1? Somemore he can be down for so long... I thought I was long enough till I met him? hahaha... Maybe that takes some time bah...
Juz remembered the wish for this year's bday... I think you guys can guess once I drop this clue... That's to get back the close fren I lost... I think you guys know who is it liao le bah... ^_^" My clique going KTV today but I opted out coz went too often and spent lots of money liao le... Time to save up le bah? Somemore my sis, HuiZhen, JingYing and Eunice all around the same period bday... I sure need quite a sum to treat them mah... hehe... This Sat maybe meeting ShuTing, ChenLing or WanYi... Havent confirm who I meeting yet, may even be staying at home instead... hahaha... Meeting WanYi is to pei her go interview then ShuTing is to take my present and give her hers and ChenLing is for going out onli loh... ^_^" See who can confirm 1st then I decide loh but maybe going out with WanYi seem more realistic bah coz she's quite fan these days... Go cheer her up oso not bad mah... Cheering pple up is part of going out with me? hahaha! Coz I always veri lame... The onli time my lameness is all gonez is when I walk beside XiuWei loh... Coz she's quite a serious gal... Then I like tongue tied and don't know what to say to her... hahaha!
Going to try to do my SDT Scope Draft liao le... Maybe going to update my gallery later bah... ^_^"
Tried to talk to Eunice a while ago on IRC... Actually is more like trying to get her to join my channel again loh... Then YouWei pte msg me not to msg her. I asked why and he said juz don't... He said that she's veri fan now so I asked him to pass her this message, 'so i am juz a vcd borrowing shop then? cannot talk, cannot communicate, cannot say anything except for borrowing of vcds?'. I know it's kinda fierce but was a bit sparked off... My fault there liao... Didn't managed to control my temper... Seem like I can't control my temper well online... Then YouWei oso like pissed oso but I see his away msg keep popping up then I oso a bit pissed liao le...
*** HiSaShI^M Is Away: i WiLl bE WaItInG 4 u EvEn u DuN aCcEpT Mi nOw...I wIlL WaIt 4 tHaT DaY 2 cUm
Not that I agree or don't agree with the sentence or what lah but more of him being illogical bah... Coz like whenever he fell in love, he oso say that sort of things leh... A bit unrealistic liao le loh... If ZhiHao is the one saying that, I sure believe coz he did mean it? ^_^" Wait for that day to come? Like heard b4 liao but always different gal? Aiya... Maybe it's my jealousy acting up bah... Kinda feel that he always set messages as though he is some victim of some ai qing da bei ju... Juz my personal opinion of him sometimes bah... He's a great guy but come to love affairs he's a bit lidat leh... Don't know why oso... Why he always down over such matters 1? Somemore he can be down for so long... I thought I was long enough till I met him? hahaha... Maybe that takes some time bah...
Juz remembered the wish for this year's bday... I think you guys can guess once I drop this clue... That's to get back the close fren I lost... I think you guys know who is it liao le bah... ^_^" My clique going KTV today but I opted out coz went too often and spent lots of money liao le... Time to save up le bah? Somemore my sis, HuiZhen, JingYing and Eunice all around the same period bday... I sure need quite a sum to treat them mah... hehe... This Sat maybe meeting ShuTing, ChenLing or WanYi... Havent confirm who I meeting yet, may even be staying at home instead... hahaha... Meeting WanYi is to pei her go interview then ShuTing is to take my present and give her hers and ChenLing is for going out onli loh... ^_^" See who can confirm 1st then I decide loh but maybe going out with WanYi seem more realistic bah coz she's quite fan these days... Go cheer her up oso not bad mah... Cheering pple up is part of going out with me? hahaha! Coz I always veri lame... The onli time my lameness is all gonez is when I walk beside XiuWei loh... Coz she's quite a serious gal... Then I like tongue tied and don't know what to say to her... hahaha!
Going to try to do my SDT Scope Draft liao le... Maybe going to update my gallery later bah... ^_^"
