水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 9 February 2004

Phew...

I sold my old DDR333 RAMs on sat and bought a pair of DDR400 RAMs but they end up spolit. Waste a lot of my time and in the end cannot start up my rig to do my powerpoint presentation. ^_^" Today went to xchange but the Fuwell tech damn fucked up, he can load windows using the RAMs then he thinks the RAMs alright liao arh? I tried to run Memtest86 and got a load of errors... End up the sales guy say maybe my Abit motherboard not very compatiable with TwinMOS so I top him 38 bucks for Kingston RAMs instead loh... Waste of money... WTH... But once slotted in, no problem at all... hehe...

Yerterday went to work at Cravings... Then somehow I this weekend used handphone to chat a lot... Chatted with JingYing and HuiZhen on the fone... hahaha... Meeting JingYing on Wed though... Going to help her scan the t-shirt design for a event... ^_^" My workplace there really a lot of chio bu... YuTing and that another gal same age as me... hahaha... Both of them so cute... ^_^"

Gotta go else sure late for sch... but I always late 1 lah...