水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 12 February 2004

Happy Birthday to Me~!~

hehe... It's my bday liao le... I am 19! hahaha... Later going lessons earlier today to pick up my present from HuiZhen then go meet AiJia... I think oso is present bah... hahaha... Today inviting my classmates to my house for steamboat... ^_^" WanYi was the 1st to wish me happy birthday and also the only one who don't need me to remind? hahaha... Win liao rite? hahaha... Overall the eve of my bday is rather happy... My thoughts a bit think too much but I think today I post only good things lah... Bad things wait for tml to post...

Today finally going to find out what sort of present my classmates bought for me though I still dont believe it's a real puppy but I secretly hope that it will be... hahaha~!~ Going to play a bit of game liao... Gonez...