Cyrene's Bday...
Now is Cyrene's Bday... She's my biao jie but more like my biao mei... hahaha! Coz cannot depend on her 1... Today working at Cravings then kena influenced by HuiZhen, JingYing and WanYi's studious spirit so decided to take off nxt Sun to study a bit... hahaha! Maybe need to tidy my room a bit oso... ^_^" Saw Angelia when I about to take the money in to cash in... So late she still loitering around... She say she nxt day 9am lessons then I was like 'Kaoz!'... After that I went in to cash in the sales then bumped into my NPCC squadmate, MeiXing... I think that's here name lah... A bit vague liao le... coz it's been so long liao... She say she's working at Taka since Dec liao but din see her there till now. She say she got see me but thought I neber work there liao coz I like only come work once in a while mah... ^_^" It brings back all the memories of NPCC... So huai nian...
WanYi keep saying she veri fan then last nite went mad after I mentioned some wrong things... Then I went to take cover liao... hehe... She's alright liao... Too much exam stress bah... Always lidat... She's stressed out over her tests... This week think I don't pon so much... Maybe play less games as well... Focus on my studies more? ^_^"
WanYi keep saying she veri fan then last nite went mad after I mentioned some wrong things... Then I went to take cover liao... hehe... She's alright liao... Too much exam stress bah... Always lidat... She's stressed out over her tests... This week think I don't pon so much... Maybe play less games as well... Focus on my studies more? ^_^"
