水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 10 February 2004

Opps... Haiz... My fault again...

Haiz... Juz now joked that I want to pass my flu to WanYi then she broke down liao... She quite stressed these couple of days... So small a body, seem so fragile, seem so weak... Think she's a stressed up liao le lah... Forgot that she's stressed and all that... Haiz... Pissed her off quite a bit but managed to calm her down a bit liao... Once she got filled up again, she will cry again... Haiz... All my fault lah... made her even more stressed up... nearly made her cry... Haiz... She seem so fragile... Such a mature gal trapped inside such a fragile body... Haiz... Someetimes I really pity her, she want to do so much with so little time while pple like me got so much time and do so little... Kinda guilty... How I wish that I can turn back time for her so she can catch her breath...

Today reached home early but mainly is bad things that happened to people and they come find me for advice all that lah... WeiPing's having some problems with Lester and she suspected that Eunice's the one. Told me some stuff that I don't think I should say here... Can only let Eunice know these things... It concerns her after all mah...

Tml most prob going KTV with Helen, Selina, Stacey and Lisar... They going KTV to prac for their talentine... ^_^" Then JingYing pang seh me for wed liao le... but nvm lah... dunno how many times she pang seh me liao le... hahaha... Lost counts liao le...

Be strong. Be calm. Be patient.
The worst will be over soon...
I will shelter u from the storm...
Do not be scared. Do not be afraid. Do not cry.
I will be with u through the storm...
- ORiN of Evaria