The Pavement...
Whenever I go out, I always have to walk the straight pavement home. It's quiet but good for thinking things over, good for mumbling and grumbling as well... Tonite's moon is ancient or appears ancient to me... Nowadays, I enjoy looking at the stars while walking across the CC's bball court more and more... The lights are usually when I came home so the view is simply breath taking...
Went out to watch Paycheck with ShuTing... A bit rush at first coz scare we din manage to get the tickets but in the end got rather good seats... ^_^" Went to eat her fav kway chap at the food court there... Then I went to visit HuiZhen at B.U.M... hahaha! After movie we went walk walk around then bumped into JunTing and RouHui... hahaha! So qiao... hahaha... Didn't send her home coz she meeting her fren to return vcds so avoid the need for explanations... hahaha!
Eunice's back in my channel liao... A good sign perhaps but I think I lost the topics that I can chat with her liao le... 16 days since the incident liao le... We drifted apart a bit... Nvm... Next week go catch up with her can liao le loh... ^_^"
That's all for the day... You guys take carez...
Went out to watch Paycheck with ShuTing... A bit rush at first coz scare we din manage to get the tickets but in the end got rather good seats... ^_^" Went to eat her fav kway chap at the food court there... Then I went to visit HuiZhen at B.U.M... hahaha! After movie we went walk walk around then bumped into JunTing and RouHui... hahaha! So qiao... hahaha... Didn't send her home coz she meeting her fren to return vcds so avoid the need for explanations... hahaha!
Eunice's back in my channel liao... A good sign perhaps but I think I lost the topics that I can chat with her liao le... 16 days since the incident liao le... We drifted apart a bit... Nvm... Next week go catch up with her can liao le loh... ^_^"
That's all for the day... You guys take carez...
