水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 11 January 2004

The Call?

Tried calling Eunice coz long time coz so long neber talk to her liao le but... haiz... less than 3 min put down liao... She asked I call her for what reason... I was like 'huh?'... ^_^" She said call her muz be got reason 1 bah... I answered that I call to talk to her loh... Simple enough answer bah... She said sorry then said no time to talk... Coz she tml got lessons at 8am so she's going to sleep liao le... Haiz... Very interesting conversation indeed... YouWei told me not to call too late and call her handphone and say what he's passing the message only... eh... Maybe I called too late bah... ^_^" I supposed that she know that I am going to call her from YouWei bah... Based on that few minutes, easy to hear that we have drifted miles apart since the incident liao... Don't sound like we got anything to say to each other anymore le... Haiz...

Signing off for tonite... Hope tml will be a better day... ^_^"