水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 25 November 2003

Bored...

First try at office work and all I can say is rather boring... I have to wake up at 7am and when I reached home, it's like 7pm lidat and most of the time I am kinda shagged so go to sleep rather early... Tml I am going back to work for 1 more day and it's the LTC liao. I think most likely I will shut down my computer coz long time neber shut it down liao... Then my mother wants to clean the study room so I have to shut it down and give it a few days rest... hahaha!

Today's public holiday but I slacking at home... hahaha! Juz watched School of Rock that I downloaded... It's a nice show... I think I go dye my hair liao... Eileen gave me a DIY box that day we meet so don't waste it bah... hahaha! If don't like the effect, I at most go cut it loh... MY hair becoming longer and more unmanageble liao...

Don't tell me that I'm a dreamer, I'd rather find out on my own...