Move Initiated!
Yes, I have finally taken a step forward to move my blog to a domain instead of residing on Blogger's subdomain. However, I have decided to monetize my new blog so I am printing out a free eBook from JohnChow.com to read up before I move the blog over. I am hoping to run WordPress on the new version instead of Blogger. Blogger has served me well since 2003. However, I feel that it is more limited in terms of functionality and it is more of a starting point for new bloggers and less tech-savvy bloggers. As the eBook is 59 pages long, I think I will be shopping for printer ink soon.
I haven't set myself any deadline to complete the move since my final exams is around the corner. It will be good not to concentrate too much on my websites and more on my degree.
I haven't set myself any deadline to complete the move since my final exams is around the corner. It will be good not to concentrate too much on my websites and more on my degree.
