水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Should I Move?

I am stuck in my occasional dilemma of whether or not to migrate Orinity over to an unique domain using either a commercial .net domain or a free .uni.cc domain. There are perks, definitely and I can even help friends set up their blogs based on my domain like what my pal, Xael, is doing. I always push back my decision and come back to square one after some time. It remains to be seen if I can actually take the step forward to cross over an unique domain and power my blog with Wordpress instead of Blogspot.

New Featured Song: 你是我的眼

I was watching my usual dose of 康熙来了 and heard the song being sang by its original singer, Xiao Huang Qi. I first heard the song on 超级星光大道 when the eventual winner sang it. As Xiao Huang Qi is blind himself, the lyrics of the song actually portrays a more dramatic vision than expected. I would say that the singing by the original singer is a lot more powerful in bringing across its message than the one I first saw and heard. Enjoy!

你是我的眼
歌手:萧煌奇

如果我能看得见
就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜
就能准确的在人群中
牵住你的手

如果我能看得见
就能驾车带你到处遨游
就能惊喜的从背后
给你一个拥抱

如果我能看得见
生命也许完全不同
可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的
都不一样

眼前的黑不是黑
你说的白是什么白
人们说的天空蓝
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天
我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开

你是我的眼
带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼
带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼
带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界
就在我眼前