水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 4 October 2007

Time Flies

Where did all the time go? I turned around and October is here and I am only 3 weeks from my examinations. I have my Accounting paper on 25th of this month. I thought I haven't been updating my blog regularly so I decided to come in to drop an entry just to let people know that I am still alive. Last Saturday saw me celebrating 2 months together with my girlfriend. I will post the photos up when I am done with the uploading (laziness!). I have been taking quite a bit of videos of my RMIT clique lately due to their dramatic antics that forces me to capture them and have a good laugh after that. As always, laziness cripples my ability to upload my videos as well. I really need a bluetooth dongle to upload with ease. I don't like messing around with the wires and cables.

Hope I can get back with a new design for this old blog template and more content soon!