A First Day At Work
The past week was rather carefree since my mid-semester test papers are over but my week ahead look to be a packed week as I start on my new part-time job as an Admin Assistant. I woke up to a really wet morning with the rain pouring outside. I had to go with only 5 hours of sleep as I was working late the night before with some coding improvements for the current version of AnimeArk. Somehow, I managed to drag myself out of bed and head to work at Aljunied which is about slightly over an hour of traveling time for me. I was busy with administrative paperwork until I knocked off at 12.30pm to head to the campus for my afternoon macroeconomics lecture. It was fun and hilarious as always. My lecturer, Sami, never fails to crack me up! Back to my job, the company I will be working for is SAG Components. It is a really small firm, almost one-man show by my boss, I supposed.
I hope the part-time job will not wear me out.
I hope the part-time job will not wear me out.
