水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 19 September 2007

After Catching Up On New Man

Since I started my degree course from last July, I had been busy with school, army, project work and my personal web projects. So much was going on that I have to give up on reading my National Geographic and New Man magazine subscriptions. I finally found a bit of time today to catch up on the back issues. I have the tendency to do things orderly and in sequence so I am back to reading the August 2007 issue when I have received both the September and October issues. As usual, National Geographic stunned me with their usual showcase of awesome photos that I can only dream about taking. Their photos are just too unbelievable. Anyway, I came across something known as Brow Construction on New Man August 2007 and it will cost me S$15. I wonder what it is like to actually go 'define your brows to give your face more strength'. Maybe I will give it a shot when I feel richer. There's also the mention of a certain hairdressing salon whose hair-colour service is getting some rave reviews. Again, I feel like colouring my hair all over again. It's been a while since I have coloured hair.