Born Free...
I am officially a free man! After 2 years of National Service, I am back to being a civilian. Khaki asked me how I felt when taking the ferry back from Tekong, I told her that I felt empty. It is not as if I felt extremely happy or upset but I am leaving behind a place that I enlisted, trained and worked for the past 2 years of my lifetime. It is definitely not wasted as many may phrased it. I cherish this newfound freedom but I also remember my days as a recruit, trainee and specialist. Those days were fun too! Good bye Tekong, my island resort for the great 2 years you have given me!
Back to my past week, I have 2 tests next week so I will probably be mugging after clearing up some work I had lingering with my cousin, Jacob. I hope I have some time to work a bit on AnimeArk. I want to try to register for my Google Adsense account using the website.
I don't know what's wrong but my LG Home Theatre System is still not here yet! I am quite disappointed with RewardsLink and their service. I paid for the delivery and installation but why is it not here in my house now? What kind of lousy service is this? Free equals to lousy service? Singapore's service sector is definitely lacking compared to many other countries especially in the lower budget region. My latest and first trip to Raffles City's Thai Express is most probably going to be my last too. I went there for my lunch with my project group. As the usual fussy customer, I am disappointed that I have to pay 10% of service charge and still have to set the table myself. Seriously! Am I paying the 10% extra charge and get no service? The waiter just placed a stack of forks and spoons at the side of our table and went off. Shouldn't he set the table for all of us? Another example of poor service and worse still, it happened at Raffles City, one of Singapore's busy shopping district. What does a man have to do to get better service?
Back to my past week, I have 2 tests next week so I will probably be mugging after clearing up some work I had lingering with my cousin, Jacob. I hope I have some time to work a bit on AnimeArk. I want to try to register for my Google Adsense account using the website.
I don't know what's wrong but my LG Home Theatre System is still not here yet! I am quite disappointed with RewardsLink and their service. I paid for the delivery and installation but why is it not here in my house now? What kind of lousy service is this? Free equals to lousy service? Singapore's service sector is definitely lacking compared to many other countries especially in the lower budget region. My latest and first trip to Raffles City's Thai Express is most probably going to be my last too. I went there for my lunch with my project group. As the usual fussy customer, I am disappointed that I have to pay 10% of service charge and still have to set the table myself. Seriously! Am I paying the 10% extra charge and get no service? The waiter just placed a stack of forks and spoons at the side of our table and went off. Shouldn't he set the table for all of us? Another example of poor service and worse still, it happened at Raffles City, one of Singapore's busy shopping district. What does a man have to do to get better service?
