水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 30 August 2005

9 Days & Counting...

9 days left so I have scheduled a craze of movies with Eggie, vonne, xiaoZhen & jYing for this coming week. Watched Must Love Dogs yesterday with Eggie, really long time since I meet up with her liao. 1+ year since we last went out together... hahaha! xiaoZhen and jYing are not free on wed liao coz they have to chiong report so Wed is free up again. Today oso freed up coz GP briefing is last minute moved to Thurs evening so I will be going back SP after my movies with vonne. 2 more movies to go, Bewitched and Drink Drank Drunk... hahaha! Both are comedy romance so hopefully they are good for a laugh.

Later most prob meeting baiyu at Northpoint to do some shopping for camp stuff and NS stuff. I need more underwear as I am told by all my friends. Hangars, snake powder, this and that... hahaha! Toiletries oso need to settle...

Time no enough ar!

ORiN of Orinity