水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 25 June 2005

Back From Bangkok...

Was lazy to post on my blog nowadays since I have nothing to do except slacking and the occasional job to be done. Anyway, returned from Bangkok on friday and all I can say is that it's pretty good and I overspent. hahaha! Bought a lot of stuff for my family and small thingys for my friends.

Watched a lot of movies these days with my cousins and CSCC frenz... Not much to update actually since everything is fine with me except that I think I have to start saving for my university school fees. It seems really expensive so better save up now. hahaha! My research on QUT made me realise that I have advance standing at QUT so I can finish my degree in 3 semesters but I intend to do double major if I can so I should be taking 2½ yrs to finish the degree bah. If results good then maybe take scholarship to do my honours. Sound kind of far to be thinking 4-5 yrs into the future horz? hahaha! Hope my business can allow me to save up more money. ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity