For The Better?
Hmm... How should I put this? I think I am single yet again. My relationship with shiYa seem pretty shaky since we patched up. Maybe it's due to our differences in character and ideals. She needs a boyfriend who can be with her all the time which is something I don't really believe in while I need a girlfriend who is independent and don't get upset over the smallest of things. I am not sure if I am in the wrong but I got stressed up anyway. I got stressed up and overwhelmed by her neediness and dependency on me. That's why we are going to re-think the whole situation. It's not just about compromises, it's about our vast difference in thinking. I am no puppy love and I never did treat her like one and will never treat her like one since I am looking for a serious long term adult relationship. Rather the situation of either me being upset or her being upset, maybe it's for the better that we both re-think the decision...
Anyway, spent most of today focusing on my business and watched White Chicks while eating dinner. Kris called me just now though, chatted on the fone with her doing grumbling to each other. Handphone bill is mounting so she asked me out for breakfast tml morning instead. Spent the day chatting with Kevin about the whole relationship issue as well. Haiz... Sometimes, it's just confusing and frustrating...
Nothing much to update liao...
ORiN of Orinity
Anyway, spent most of today focusing on my business and watched White Chicks while eating dinner. Kris called me just now though, chatted on the fone with her doing grumbling to each other. Handphone bill is mounting so she asked me out for breakfast tml morning instead. Spent the day chatting with Kevin about the whole relationship issue as well. Haiz... Sometimes, it's just confusing and frustrating...
Nothing much to update liao...
ORiN of Orinity
