The Gatherings...
Recently, there had been a wave of going out with my CSCC frenz. What's actually strange is that we seldom went out together when we were poly students and only started meeting up more often after we all graduated. Recently, had been meeting up with Sel and Helen the most often. Always taking neoprints with them, including today after Helen broke my dreams by ringing me up... hahaha! Met up with her at Yishun MRT platform then went on to Bishan to 'picked' up Sel before heading for Orchard. I brought them to OA Bakery behind Winsland Towers for lunch. Helen kept teasing me about Xiao QingRen all the way from Yishun to Orchard until the end of the day... hahaha! Anyway, shopped with them and ended up buying the most things when I am not really shopping for anything in mind. I bought a 77th Street shirt and a birthday present for Xiao QingRen. We went to find mummy aiJia for dinner and had Japanese food for that. It's pretty good coz I can finally rest my poor legs... I always wonder why girls can keep walking without feeling tired when they are shopping. They are one weird species... hahaha!
Going to meet them and my other seniors this Saturday again... It's been quite a while since I last met them all at one go and chat. Past few days were okay for me as well... I went for a movie with Xiao QingRen and had quite a fun day. It's good to go back to dating days. hahaha! Will be meeting GerGer soon when she gets back from HK for War Of The Worlds. It just seems like time is flying at its now July already, not long before I am botak and off to the army...
ORiN of Orinity
Going to meet them and my other seniors this Saturday again... It's been quite a while since I last met them all at one go and chat. Past few days were okay for me as well... I went for a movie with Xiao QingRen and had quite a fun day. It's good to go back to dating days. hahaha! Will be meeting GerGer soon when she gets back from HK for War Of The Worlds. It just seems like time is flying at its now July already, not long before I am botak and off to the army...
ORiN of Orinity
