水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 7 June 2005

mySimplicity...

Feeling veri lethargic today and not in the mood to work. Instead, I just played my whole day away. Yesterday went to club to slack with club people then went to catch Monster-in-Law with my CSCC 'family'... hahaha! That movie was quite good and funny but not as good as Guess Who? in my opinion. It's plain comedy lah... Had fun talking with each of them during the outing. Even my sis oso tagged along since she the '5th' generation of my CSCC family. I am usually considered 1st generation but acutally I am only 2nd. aiJia mummy is the 1st generation worz... hahaha! lame shit horz...

Tml going to work for Lester so need to wake up by 8am liao. Thurs most probably going out with my batch's CSCC people, Sel, Helen and I think chuenMing will also come de lah... Catching Mr & Mrs Smith at PS if possible bah... hahaha! Long time since I last went out with them liao le...

ORiN of Orinity