水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 19 August 2005

20 More To Go...

Time seem to be tickling bit by bit away and now its just 20 more days to my NS enlistment. I will miss staying up late after I switched to a day soldier clock instead of my current night owl clock... Actually was feeling damn agitated and pissed at the Jue Dui Superstar results. Its like so super kelong, as if WeiLian actually did that well. I still think Junyang should be the one entering the grand finals on 1st Sept. Nevermind, I am not going to start my rants on it after all...

Today tied up some knots that I am supposed to settle. That's the transferring of my fone bill to my name so that I can enjoy discount rates when I am in the army. I also upgraded my SingNet account so I will be getting better speed of 1500kbps come 1st Sept. I won't get to enjoy it much but I can always download things when I am not at home mah... hahaha!

Probably going to be the last time I meet up with my 6D pals before NS this sat. At least so far, the expected turn out should be quite big since I put in effort to call people who I am not in contact with for a long time loh. hahaha! Brave rite? hahaha! I am a natural when it comes to talking non-stop mah. I think I should get a diploma for it oso. hahaha! Its 5.30am in the morning and yet I am blogging instead of sleeping. Time to sleep soon or my mother will be giving thrash talk again. Maybe I should go club tml? Been a while since I last saw those kids. ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity