Laziness...
Nowadays blogging less and less often liao so tonight decided to post an update on recent events. Finally graduated with my Diploma after my 3-year course and not a single A throughout the course. hahaha! Anyway, I will be enlisting for my National Service on 8 Sept at Tekong's BTMC School 2. I am actually hoping to get into M.T.V. They are said to be the most xiong companies in School 2 but I would like to give it a go. F.O. Camp is over liao so now its all the aftermath work. Logistics, finance and the juniors' weekend activity, Vikings Showdown. Wish CSCC all the best in the future... The club leaves me with some wonderful memories in my 3 years in SP and now I think I am going to have some trouble putting it down like Edwin. hahaha! I will still be hanging around till my sis graduated bah.
Tml most prob will be going Zhong Hua to check on my moving ligament coz today end up no time to go. My mother will be going with me so not sure if I got the time to go SP for the briefing for Vikings Showdown... Working tml as well and it's going to be a really early day. Hope I can tahan... hahaha!
These few days don't really have much time for dearz coz she's working and I'm working for these two days and also that I am feeling a bit tired to chat online. Sorry dearz, please bear with me for now. Looking forward to seeing her next week on Tuesday...
ORiN of Orinity
Tml most prob will be going Zhong Hua to check on my moving ligament coz today end up no time to go. My mother will be going with me so not sure if I got the time to go SP for the briefing for Vikings Showdown... Working tml as well and it's going to be a really early day. Hope I can tahan... hahaha!
These few days don't really have much time for dearz coz she's working and I'm working for these two days and also that I am feeling a bit tired to chat online. Sorry dearz, please bear with me for now. Looking forward to seeing her next week on Tuesday...
ORiN of Orinity
