Shell Shocked...
Not sure how to put it into words but I guess I am just not meant for long term relationships... Not matter how hard I tried, things just don't work? Feelings faded within a few days... I don't know how that happened but now that I think back, it's like I am being faked for the past few days since the chalet. I sensed something weird, asked but got no replies. I really did tried to make it work out but maybe it didn't turned out the way I wanted...
It's depressing typing all these all over again... Now feeling shell shocked, helpless and don't know what to do. Thought that we might be going somewhere but in fact, it was nowhere. What to do? Such things can't force on people de... Got feelings mean got feelings... I don't even know how to react when asked to change for someone I really like and I thought all along that to get true love, the other person should be accepting me as who I am instead of who I am not and taking me as the imperfect self that I am. It was not to be bah...
She decided that there's no point carrying on... I think I might still try to win her back but not sure about it either. Everytime I really put in effort and feelings, everytime things seem to bounce right back into my face... Haiz...
ORiN of Orinity
It's depressing typing all these all over again... Now feeling shell shocked, helpless and don't know what to do. Thought that we might be going somewhere but in fact, it was nowhere. What to do? Such things can't force on people de... Got feelings mean got feelings... I don't even know how to react when asked to change for someone I really like and I thought all along that to get true love, the other person should be accepting me as who I am instead of who I am not and taking me as the imperfect self that I am. It was not to be bah...
She decided that there's no point carrying on... I think I might still try to win her back but not sure about it either. Everytime I really put in effort and feelings, everytime things seem to bounce right back into my face... Haiz...
ORiN of Orinity
