水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 25 April 2005

Counting Down to F.O...

Past few days very slack and caught some stupid flu bug or what so keep gettin blocked nose or runny nose. So damn sianz½... Then had to go do some last minute changes for Lester's freelance work. I will be completing it tonight after my come back from Sentosa with dearz. Today going to Sentosa to fulfil my dearz' wish of watching musical fountain.

Last night gave dearz a scare coz I never replied her MSN messages and SMSes coz I was taking a nap. That wu gui didn't see my personal message behind put [nap]. hahaha! Nevermind, I like being fussed about. After this entry will be going to bathe and go school to pack club liao. A while since I last did that but got to be organized mah. Will not be going out with dearz for a while since F.O. Camp is coming so maybe make up to her after everything bah.

This Friday going out with my maternal cousins again. We are going KTV! hahaha! Hope my blocked nose go away by then. ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity